Follow new updates daily on Twitter:

Monday, February 21, 2011

I need your help, people!

Yes, this is a shameless call for volunteers sent out by means of the blog. Blame me if you need to, but first - please join our team here in Edmonton-Leduc. You don't need to be actually living here, as there are a lot of projects, such as research and online media help, that we could use a hand in. You don't have to spend a lot of time on the campaign - even an hour a week would be appreciated. You don't even have to be a 100% NDP supporter - just a positive person wishing to make a difference.

The list of available work is not exhausted by the following:
  • canvassers
  • phone canvassers
  • volunteer recruiters
  • advertising director
  • canvassing director
  • online media helpers
  • researchers
  • area contacts
  • literature distributors
  • designers
  • webmaster
Please email me at amedvedev@ualberta.ca , call me at 780-421-4821 or contact me through Facebook or Twitter. I look forward to hearing from you!
Artem Medvedev, NDP Candidate for Edmonton-Leduc
www.artemmedvedev.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate your comments!